UX / Web Designer
TIP has an opening for a talented, highly-skilled UX / Web Designer to add to our team. If you have a continuous desire to innovate, learn and progress, read on!
Our agency designs and developers medium to large-scale web platforms for clients across the US. The ideal candidate for this position is a team-player with a “can do” attitude, solid client communication skills and a strong knowledge of general website development best practices.
We are a growing team with big ideas so, although we have high expectations from our team, we offer a diverse project workload with a fun culture, relaxed atmosphere and a respect for a work/life balance. You will become a team member who'll enjoy our unique loft-style open office space in the heart of Charlotte, North Carolina in the Third Ward located just 2 blocks from The Carolina Panthers Stadium.
This is a full time position at our offices with the flexibility of work-from-home opportunities.
- Your portfolio needs to be better than our current work. We're looking for the best.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms.
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for B2B and B2C companies.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- You have the mindset to deliver ux-perfect, super-creative, well-thought-out ideas.
- Awesome salary – We pay great salaries for great people.
- Full health insurance – We pay 100% of your health insurance.
- Paid vacations from Day 1 – You get 12 paid days off your first year to clear your mind and stretch your limbs. There's more after that.
- Multiple company vacation days – We close from Christmas through New Year’s and several other times during the year, including company-paid holidays.
- Work-Life balance – We keep our work within the normal 40 hours from Monday to Friday.
- All new Mac laptops – We love everything Mac.
- Workspace – Standing and sitting workspaces.
- Gorgeous modern loft offices – We’re just 2 blocks from Panthers Stadium in the heart of the Third Ward of Charlotte NC.
- Winning culture – We never take no for an answer.
- Grow into digital transformation – It’s the next big thing and we’re ahead of the pack by a long shot. Learn first-hand as we do. Exciting.
- Shared job profits – We believe that you should share in the job profits if you helped get us there.
- Supportive and caring team – We hope that you will like working with us as much as we like working with us.
- Team dining experiences –We like to eat out as a group and the company pays for it...at least once per week.
- Continuing education & conference allowance – We encourage you to grow your career, so we’ll pay for you to learn new things that we want to do, and send you to worthwhile conferences.
- Mentoring – We’ll empower you to move out of your comfort zone. Plus, you can teach us a thing or two as well.
This full-time position requires you to work in Charlotte, NC at our office. There will be work-from-home opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No recruiters, please.